Friday, October 24, 2008

AT&T Opens Ohio County Call Center

TRIADELPHIA - When a local AT&T Mobility wireless customer calls for help with their service, it's now possible their neighbor will answer.

Jessica Mason of Belmont travels 45 minutes each way each day to her new job at the AT&T call center at The Highlands - and she said it's worth the drive.

"I've been in customer service and management before," she said. "I had heard about what AT&T is doing, and I wanted to see it for myself. I was amazed. It was more than what I expected."

Mason is among the 50 new employees in the first wave of trainees at the new AT&T Mobility Call Center at The Highlands. These call center representatives are to start answering incoming calls from AT&T wireless customers about their billing and service on Nov. 4.

Three more waves of 50 trainees - for a total of 200 new employees - are expected to be hired in the coming months. The jobs include health care benefits and a 401(k) plan.

Read More Article...

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Call Center Outsourcing Outsourcing Services